Fast Buggy Fast Buggy

Its a Good Game, but you really should removed the limited time :D

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

A true masterpiece!

I loved your game, is simply wonderful, I noticed similarities to the designs of bleach, which incidentally is my favorite anime, you got to take the graphics and sound of bleach, to give a gameplay and to make it even more incredible was able to create an incredible story.

I would like to ask you a version of this game more RPG, as if you created the story of your character, you know?

Well, it will be determined by a history of action variables, such as killing the enemy or not, or not to save someone, etc. with the same system, perhaps one could make the bleach, what then?

I'm just kidding, but still would be fantastic, I loved both this game, gameplay, among other things, I just saw a bug in this game, I can not remember for sure what chapter it was near the end, maybe 4, part the stage was invisible, but I will not evaluate on the basis of a separate case, as happened when I died on stage and the game was extremely well done, the animations left me breathless, congratulations! If one day you can use one of my music, I'll love it xD
5/5
10/10
(After review of this giant to me, I'll keep playing the survival *---*)

GunRun GunRun

Cool,it's vicious!!

It's much vicious, good job.
Sorry for English Error's
I'm Brazzilian and i learn how to speak English ^_^

Escape the Den Escape the Den

Wonderful

I love it, this game is awesome, congratulation!!!
Sorry my English is horrible, because i'm Brazzilian.
I love the part of calendar xD.